SM/VP, Capital Balance Sheet Management
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Joann Teoh
Date posted 05 August 20192019-08-13 2019-10-04 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting SM/VP, Capital Balance Sheet Management role has just become available at a well-known local bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This role is for a talent who is keen on a challenging and rewarding environment.
About the SM/VP, Capital Balance Sheet Management Role:
As the SM/VP, Capital Balance Sheet Management, you will be supporting initiatives related to balance sheet, capital, liquidity and funding management within the banking group.
- Utilise analytics and financial modelling skills to build reports that integrate data from various sources, enable forward-looking simulations and projections
- Utilise technology and spreadsheet skills for reports automation and productivity improvement
- Roll out reports related to funds transfer pricing, liquidity and funding metrics, interest rate risk and foreign exchange risk for purpose of analysis and support for decision making
- Be involved in handling and maintenance of systems related to balance sheet management and assignments on enhancements/upgrades to these systems
- Be involvement in projects related to enhancing database and automation of Basel metrics reporting
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking, or Management Information System
- Professional qualifications such as ACCA, CIMA or FCA are an added advantage
- At least 8 - 10 years’ working experience in data analytics/banking/finance/MIS related fields
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office, with strong numerical, analytical, spreadsheet and modelling skills
- Familiar with data extraction, query and report builder tools
- Candidates with no prior work experience in a bank/financial institution, but possess a good track record working on data analytics, MIS and system-related projects will be considered
- Experience in KRM, SQL and/or funds transfer pricing systems is added advantage
The bank has a very strong work culture that promotes internal mobility. If you are confident and have the can-do attitude without fear of being hands on, the potential rewards are significant. The bank is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting SM/VP, Capital Balance Sheet Management role.
Apply now by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C