Head of Finance Operations, Reporting and Analysis
Salary Market aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Joann Teoh
Date posted 05 August 20192019-08-05 2019-10-04 insurance Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 240000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading life insurance organisation is recruiting a Head of Finance Operations, Reporting and Analysis in Kuala Lumpur to join their team.
About the Head of Head of Finance Operations, Reporting and Analysis Role:
Reporting to the Head of Group Financial Solutions, this position shall provide leadership, management and technical ability/support for finance operations, procurement support operations, as well reporting and analysis units within GFS, and accountable for the provision of the related services to their entities in accordance to applicable accounting policies, standards and guidelines.
- Lead and manage the development, design, and implementation of new outsourcing processes, including new system, controls, and functionality changes to existing systems to ensure successful outsourcing projects and to improve current processes, controls and overall effectiveness of the team, while ensuring all changes have no impact on the day-to-day delivery of services
- Monitor and ensure all internal controls are met and identify areas for further enhancement to improve the team’s effectiveness and efficiencies
- Review incident reports to ensure proper investigation is done for issues, concise descriptions of the issue is written in the report and immediate actions/recommendations are taken to address the issue
- Continuously search and identify opportunities to improve systems, processes and people for standardisation across the group and to meet the challenges and needs of stakeholders
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (“SME”) on the interpretation of and requirements definition for local regulatory and statutory accounting and reporting requirements related to finance operations, procurement support operations, as well as and reporting and analysis processes
- University degree in Accountancy and internationally-recognised Accounting Qualification (ACCA, etc.)
- Worked at least 12 years in the finance department of a multinational bank/insurance company (preferably in Asia-Pacific)
- Advance knowledge of accounting standard and principles, the ability to interpret standards and apply to real life scenarios
- Advance knowledge of various external reporting requirements for all reporting basis including local regulatory requirements
- Strong organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills, as well as training technique.
This leading life insurance multinational has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Finance Operations, Reporting and Analysis role.
Apply now or feel free to connect with me through email@example.com
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C