AVP, Market Insights
Salary MYR96,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Lim
Date posted 29 July 20192019-07-29 2019-09-27 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 96000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting AVP, Market Insights job has just become available at a leading bank based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
About the AVP, Market Insights Role:
This is a key role within market insights, supporting the bank’s strategies and objectives with the development and delivery of high quality market insights through primary and secondary research. You will lead research initiatives that inform and influence strategy across brand, product, channel and segments. Working in partnership with stakeholders, you will drive the success of research projects, ensuring each initiative is scoped in alignment to business priorities, with the most efficient research design in place to deliver on the objectives.
- Lead and manage the bank’s NPS initiatives – ensuring the programme runs smoothly and in a timely manner, in coordination with vendors and business partners to drive the adoption of insights and ultimately the development of NPS-based action plans. This includes identifying and putting in place tools and frameworks to drive efficiencies in analysis and reporting of results
- Continuous monitoring to identify operational inefficiencies that may hinder the success of the study
- Work with various stakeholders to understand business strategy and processes, identifying ways in which the NPS programme could be improved
- Drive the development and measurement of key customer journey maps
- Present regular NPS updates to management
- Plan and execute other research as needed as project lead
- Coach junior members in the team
- Keep abreast and experiment with new tech platforms that may be beneficial in driving efficiencies
To succeed in this role, you should have experienced in a broad spectrum of research methodologies and data analysis methods. This foundation knowledge is the source of your confidence to consult with stakeholders at all levels.
- Degree holder with minimally eight years of customised research experience ideally from both agency and client side
- Good knowledge of quantitative and qualitative methodologies with experience in conducting brand equity studies, segmentation, advertising testing, concept/ product testing, customer satisfaction studies, user experience testing, mystery shopping, etc. Ability to moderate groups or conduct in-depth interviews is a plus
- Preferably have experience in managing consumer banking studies, especially in net promoter score, customer journey mapping or brand trackers
- Possesses an analytical mindset and the intellectual curiosity to seek answers beyond the obvious. Has a knack for crafting insightful stories from data to create business impact
- Knowledge in statistical software tools, text mining and data visualisation tools a plus
- Good communication skills – both written and spoken. Able to deliver insights to all stakeholder levels in simple yet succinct presentations
- High attention to detail, creativity and the ability to manage multiple priorities are a must
Do drop me your updated CV to my email address, email@example.com should you be interested in this role.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C