Team Lead, Finance Operations
Salary Market aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Yilin Tham
Date posted 25 July 20192019-07-25 2019-09-23 insurance Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 90000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Team Lead, Finance Operations position has just arisen at a reputable insurance shared service based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to step up in their career.
About the Team Lead, Finance Operations Role:
The incumbent is responsible for leading a small team of Finance Processing Services Assistants (FPSAs) focused on providing receipting, allocations, debt management, payment processing and other finance services to the group. The role requires interaction with internal and external stakeholders across the group and is accountable to the APAC CFO for service outcomes.
- Manage and monitor the team workloads to ensure that daily, weekly and monthly service commitments are met
- Monitor and report on compliance with relevant service level agreements, service standards, policies and procedures
- Play a leading role in transitioning new finance processing services to the team as required
- Contribute to process performance reviews, efficiency reviews and audits as required
- Ensure the procedural manuals are maintained and updated for any approved changes procedures and continuously seek out procedural and process productivity improvements
- Process and allocate receipts and payments in accordance with company’s policy and procedural guidelines as required
- Maintain the broker debt balances at an acceptable level in accordance with specific objectives, also to ensure unallocated cash is maintained at a minimum level and followed up actively
- Ensure compliance with all legal, statutory and corporate affairs requirements on a timely basis
- Perform other related duties as assigned by your manager or other appropriate officer
To succeed in this Team Lead, Finance Operations role you are required to have knowledge in accounting, preferably in accounts receivable or accounts payable and people management skills.
- Degree or equivalent from a recognised university, with at least 3 - 5 years of working experience in finance and accounting
- Previous relevant experience in a shared services division in the insurance industry or involved in any transitioning activities offshore is desirable
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role fr you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Team Lead, Finance Operations role.
Apply today or email me at Yilin.Tham@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C