VP, Business Performance and Analytics
Salary Market aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Joann Teoh
Date posted 03 June 20192019-06-03 2019-08-02 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 144000 204000 204000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An established regional financial institution is on a lookout for a VP, Business Performance and Analytics.
About this VP, Business Performance and Analytics role:
As the VP for Business Performance and Analytics, you will be looking after business planning, product and segment profitability analysis. The role requires you to work closely with the business to ensure that all business strategy objectives are met.
- Business planning, product and segment profitability analysis
- Annual Business Operating Plan and Financial Budget
- Analytics on key business drivers to provide insights to business stakeholders
- Produce monthly financial reporting, competitive analysis and ad-hoc requests
- Support in marketing campaigns business case and projections
- Business Analytics
- Product profitability and portfolio performance analysis
- Analysis on customer profitability
- Business case and scenario stress tests
- An undergraduate or post graduate degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline, or possess a professional accounting qualification
- Minimum of five years of solid experience in finance, product or sales management
- Strong analytical skills, able to see big picture, good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to handle massive data, good working knowledge of various systems / applications
- Understands and anticipates strategic implications from financial accounting. A high level of professional competence which helps to determine solutions around financial accounting procedures, controls, risk management and quality assurance
- Ability to make robust/tough decisions which may be contrary to the business wishes and ability to prioritise competing demands
This established regional Financial Institution is strongly positioned and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate culture, they are looking for like-minded individuals whom are ready to step out of the box and leading in change!
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is calling out for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting VP, Business Performance and Analytics.
Apply today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C