Chief Financial Officer (Banking)
Salary Market aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Joann Teoh
Date posted 31 May 20192019-05-31 2019-07-30 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 420000 540000 540000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
In this high-profile Chief Financial Officer (Banking) role, you will act as a key member to the Senior Management Committee, overseeing the financial, business and operational performance of the Bank as a whole and the promotion of a sound risk and corporate culture within the Bank.
About the Group Chief Financial Officer (Banking) role:
As the CFO, you will lead the Finance function across Finance Operations, Finance Reporting and Capital Management, to ensure the business is able to meet their short and long term objectives, including ensuring capital efficiency of the Group.
- Overall strategic planning and annual business planning for Finance, ensuring effective support to the organisation to meet its performance objectives
- Ensure that the leadership team are kept informed on the latest financial industry developments, trends and regulations impacting Finance processes and policies
- Oversee all financial reporting requirements for the Group to ensure timely and comprehensive reports to enable business planning and decisions
- Ensure robust Finance operating controls, policies and procedures, processes and systems are established and maintained as well as continuously reviewing and aligning it with dynamic business needs where practical
- Build and maintain effective relationships with regulatory bodies, investors, key clients and industry practitioners to support business and operational needs
- Sponsor the implementation of key talent initiatives including building the brand, developing talent capability, reinforcing a performance culture and fostering the Group’s core values
In this Chief Financial Officer (Banking) job, you will represent the Finance function to external constituencies.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a managerial role within Banking Finance, with at least six years in a senior leadership role
- Sound knowledge in Finance Operations, Finance Reporting and Capital Management
- Familiar with Banking regulatory requirements in Finance and an expert in the Malaysian Banking space
- Good organisational, interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work effectively with senior management, peers and subordinates.
- Sharp appreciation and balance for business needs, regulatory and risk requirements
- A good communicator at a personal and Group level, able to deliver complex topics in an effective way
- This established regional financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The bank is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Chief Financial Officer (Banking) role.
Apply today at email@example.com or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C