Analyst, Internal Audit
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jaecent Lei
Date posted 18 February 2019 2019-02-182019-04-19 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 60000 84000 84000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An Analyst, Internal Audit job has just arisen at a foreign bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a professional with a strong track record who is seeking new opportunities to advance his or her career.
About the Analyst, Internal Audit role:
This role will support the senior management in preparing annual audit plan to conduct scheduled audit and ad-hoc special assignments.
- Assist and supervise in performing risk based audits on all areas of operations in the bank
- Assist and supervise in performing head office required inspection and checking
- Attend to BNM queries and requests as well as coordinating regulatory examinations
- Update audit programmes during the course of audit and when there is any regulatory change(s)
- Recommend enhancements to internal controls and internal operations procedures
To succeed in this Analyst, Internal Audit role, you will need to possess minimum three years’ audit experience in the financial services sector.
- Recognised Bachelor’s degree in business admin / accounting / finance / econometrics or other relevant discipline(s)
- Technically sound in auditing, with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to deal with various stakeholders at all levels
This leading foreign bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are a talented and driven professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Analyst, Internal Audit position is for you.
Apply today or email me at Jaecent.Lei@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C