Assistant Manager, Financial Reporting & Analysis
Salary MYR60,000 - MYR96,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Lim
Date posted 02 January 2019 2019-01-022019-02-17 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 60000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A world-leading life insurance organisation has a job opportunity for an Assistant Manager, Financial Reporting & Analysis to join the team based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Assistant Manager, Financial Reporting & Analysis role:
You will be responsible for ensuring MFRS reporting, local management reporting and financial statements and its analysis are provided to the group within appropriate standards, regulation and policies.
- Responsible for IFRS reporting, local reporting and financial statement deliverables to Group Finance and local business units
- Review or prepare IFRS templates and analysis on a quarterly basis by ensuring timely and quality deliverables of the templates for submission to Group Finance for consolidation purposes
- Review or prepare Local BU reporting and analysis on a timely basis for its regulatory reporting and management reporting purposes
- Handle audit by ensuring timely and quality delivery of items requested by the external auditors by coordinating with external and internal parties
- Develop and recommend areas for enhancements and improvements for the current systems and processes to meet the challenges and needs of stakeholders in relation to the IFRS templates and analysis, financial statements and related areas
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet financial reporting requirements and/or other projects
To succeed in this Assistant Manager, Financial Reporting & Analysis role, you need to have solid MFRS and financial statements consolidation knowledge.
- Experience in a shared services or similar environment
- The successful candidate should have advanced knowledge of Malaysia Financial Reporting Standards (MFRS 9) including the ability to interpret and apply the standards in practice
- Have more than four years' relevant experience specialising in the financial services industry, preferably the insurance industry
- Experience in dealing with key stakeholders and various business units
This leading life insurance multinational has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a reputation for their market position and branding, this is a good place for you to develop mastery skill sets in training and development of staff for new finance processes.
Apply now and feel free to connect with me through firstname.lastname@example.org
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTKSM 423C