Internal Audit Manager
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jaecent Lei
Date posted 26 September 2018 2018-09-262018-11-25 banking Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An attractive Internal Audit Manager position has just arisen at a foreign bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a high-performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to progress in his or her career.
About the Internal Audit Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible to provide management and the board with an objective, independent assessment of the internal control systems through the planning and execution of audit assignments.
- Provide timely execution of audit plan and timely escalation of significant issues
- Support effective stakeholder relationships to ensure full understanding of risks and processes
- Share knowledge, skills and experience with team members and broader audit team to guide and assist in their development
- Manage effective engagement and good relationship with local regulators
- Ability to collect and objectively analyse and apply information, “thinking out of the box” where necessary, in supporting the planning, fieldwork or reporting of results of internal audit engagements
To succeed in the Internal Audit Manager job, you will need to contribute towards an anticipatory approach to risk assessment to Group Internal Audit by highlighting issues through good stakeholder communication in order to improve audit planning.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally, in writing and excellent report-writing skills
- Highly credible with senior management to build trust and obtain information that improves understanding of risks in the business
- Ability to work in a team and willingness to assist team members when needed
- Self motivated achiever with ability to work with minimal direction
- Confident and courageous to raise concerns and issues in a proactive and professional manner
This global bank needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Internal Audit Manager job.
Apply today or email me at Jaecent.Lei@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125