Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jaecent Lei
Date posted 10 September 2018 2018-09-102018-11-09 insurance Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An Internal Auditor position has just arisen at an insurance firm based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to progress in his or her career.
About the Internal Auditor role:
This is a great opportunity for an Internal Auditor to support the head of department to conduct scheduled audit and ad-hoc special assignments.
- Planning and conducting special assignments upon request of audit committee/management/regulators/Asia-Pacific regional internal audit
- Assist senior executive or manager in carrying out audit assignment
- Represent IAD in special projects and meetings as instructed by HOD
To succeed in this Internal Auditor role, you will need to possess minimum two years’ audit experience in the financial services sector.
- Recognised bachelor’s degree in business admin / accounting / finance /econometrics or other relevant discipline(s)
- Technically sound in auditing, with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to deal with various stakeholders at all levels
This insurance firm has been one of the leaders in the industry for years and promotes from within - career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a driven and focused professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Internal Auditor job is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125