Senior Executive, Internal Audit
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jaecent Lei
Date posted 10 September 2018 2018-09-102018-11-09 banking Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An Senior Executive, Internal Audit position has just arisen at a foreign bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to progress in his or her career.
About the Senior Executive, Internal Audit role:
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Executive, Internal Audit to support the senior management in preparing annual audit plan to conduct scheduled audit and ad-hoc special assignments.
- Assist and supervise in performing risk based audits on all areas of operations in the bank
- Assist and supervise in performing head office required inspection and checking
- Attending to BNM queries and requests as well as coordinating regulatory examinations
- Update audit programmes during the course of audit and when there is any regulatory change(s)
- Recommending enhancements to internal controls and internal operations procedures
To succeed in this Senior Executive, Internal Audit role, you will need to possess minimum two years’ audit experience in the financial services sector.
- Recognised bachelor’s degree in business admin / accounting / finance /econometrics or other relevant discipline(s)
- Technically sound in auditing, with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to deal with various stakeholders at all levels
This foreign bank has been one of the leaders in the industry for years and promotes from within - career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a driven and focused professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior Executive, Internal Audit job is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125