AVP, Financial Reporting and Budgeting
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Joann Teoh
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-11-09 banking Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting AVP, Financial Reporting and Budgeting job has just become available at a well-known bank, based in Kuala Lumpur. This role is for a talent who is keen to take on a challenging yet rewarding environment.
About the AVP, Financial Reporting and Budgeting role:
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible in ensuring that all accounting, budgeting and relevant tasks are completed within the stipulated time, within regulatory requirements.
- Work closely with Strategic Planning department on the finalisation of the annual plan and budget
- Monitor the annual budget and analyse the variance between actual performances against budget on monthly basis / as and when required
- Review on performance analysis of the variances between actual and budget and also to work out on the forecast results
- Be involved and play active role during the Bank’s annual budget review and budget preparation
- Review the performance tracking prepared by team members and analyse on the actual performances against budget / target
- Assist Chief Financial Officer (“CFO”) on credit analysis of potential borrower as part of the FIIC preparation
- Responsible for making sure policies, procedures and guidelines are up to date and proper documentations are in place
To succeed in this role as an AVP, Financial Reporting and Budgeting, you must be able to demonstrate leadership capabilities to guide the team.
- Degree in Accounting and Finance or any relevant degree such as Finance, Economics and Business Administration
- Preferably with Professional Accounting qualification (ACCA, ICAEW, CIMA, MICPA, etc.)
- Experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage but not necessary
- At some years at a supervisory level with sound management reporting knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with GAAP as applied to financial reporting standards
- Ability to lead, direct and manage including working to meet datelines
This organisation was incorporated as a government owned development financial institution through a wholly owned subsidiary of the Minister of Finance Incorporated.
The cultures are demanding but if you’re confident and have a can-do attitude the potential reward are significant.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125