Senior Analyst, Regulatory Reporting
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Joann Teoh
Date posted 29 June 2018 2018-06-292018-08-25 banking Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Senior Analyst, Regulatory Reporting role has just become available at a top tier foreign bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This role is for a talent who is keen on a challenging, yet rewarding environment.
About the Senior Analyst, Regulatory Reporting role:
In line with the local regulatory environment, you will be responsible to ensure timely and accurate submission of regulatory returns to Bank Negara Malaysia in business critical tasks.
- Analyse key indicators, significant trend and variances to ensure reasonableness of data submitted
- To incorporate new regulatory reporting requirements implemented by Bank Negara Malaysia
- To respond to Bank Negara Malaysia’s queries within the deadline given
- Oversee regulatory reporting projects on data quality enhancement, process improvement and system automation (ISS)
- Liaising with external vendor, internal system developer, internal data supplier and Finance business user for all matters related to automation issue
- The successful Senior Analyst will have excellent management, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in working in a Banking environment, audit firms would be an advantage
- Exposure to regulatory reporting and systems and good knowledge and understanding of the finance function
- Qualifications in accounting/finance is a must
- Strong communicator and analytical mindset
- Minimum two to four years working experience
- Big 4 candidates with Financial Services audit experience are encourage to apply
This established foreign bank needs no introduction and is recognised as one of the top three leaders in its field of expertise in the corporate and global markets portfolio. The bank has a very strong work culture that promotes internal mobility. If you are confident and have the can-do attitude without fear of being hands on, the potential rewards are significant. The bank is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this existing Senior Analyst, Regulatory Reporting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new email@example.com
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125