Senior Internal Audit Manager
Salary + Attractive Benefits
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Anthony Lim
Date posted 11 June 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Senior Internal Audit Manager role has just become available with a globally established financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Head of Internal Audit, this is a role for an experienced Internal Auditor who is looking for a step up as there will be succession planning for the potential incumbent.
About the Senior Internal Audit Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for leading the team in providing senior management, the board and audit committees with independent and objective assurance of the governance and control over business and operational activities, risk management and support functions of the group.
- Conduct internal audits/reviews covering products, operations, processes, procedures, regulatory requirements, systems, branches/branch network/channels and any other area(s) or function(s) that may be assigned from time to time
- Assess whether the audited entities’ system of internal controls are effectively implemented in compliance with relevant laws, regulations, group and local policies and procedures
- Provide the senior management, board and audit committee of the bank with independent assurance that the risk management systems or framework, internal controls and governance processes are effective and that its operations are properly controlled
To succeed in this role as the Senior Internal Audit Manager, you must possess strong knowledge on banking regulations, operations and internal control concepts.
- Preferably a recognised degree with minimum eight years’ working experience in the audit field
- Progressive and able to handle complex business operating environment in terms of changes in regulatory requirements, market trends and practices
- Possess a high level of problem solving, influencing, analytical and lateral thinking skills
This globally established financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in this region. With great clients and known for their corporate practices, they have won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you have a successful track record in the Internal Audit field and enjoy working in a competitive environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Senior Internal Audit Manager role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125