Senior Asset, Liability and Capital Management Manager
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Joann Teoh
Date posted 31 May 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Senior ALCM Manager role has become available at one of the leading foreign banks based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Senior ALCM Manager role:
In this Senior ALCM Manager role, you will be responsible for management of liquidity and funding risk, in particular reporting and monitoring compliance internal/regulatory requirements.
- Understand and implement guidelines from BNM, Group, EBA and HKMA etc.
- Supports ALCO in ALM matters and promote awareness of balance sheet and risk issues.
- Manage and control key ALCM initiatives.
- Support ALCM related system implementation
- Ensures effectiveness and integrity of ALCM reporting
- Contact point for MYH business/functions involved in projects and matters relating to ALCM.
- Perform comprehensive investigation in support of ALCO/ASP ALM queries.
- Ability to work independently and ensure reviews are performed for accuracy and comprehensiveness. To research options to resolve problems and present to line manager / stakeholders for decision making.
- Provide advice and guidance to other team members
- Collaborate effectively with other teams in Finance to generate desired deliverables
- Provide regular updates to senior management regarding ALCM issues
To succeed in this Senior ALCM Manager role, you will need to possess atleast a undergraduate or post graduate degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics or a related business discipline
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience;
- Subject matter expertise (SME) in assets, liability and capital management (ALM). Understands and anticipates strategic implications from regulatory requirements and statutory legislation. A high level of professional competence which helps to determine solutions;
- Keep abreast of latest financial accounting and regulatory requirements and anticipative of impacts to the Bank
This globally established financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is very dynamic and is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The financial institution is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior ALCM Manager role.
Apply today by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125