Head of Business Planning & Analytics
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Joann Teoh
Date posted 30 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Head of Business Planning & Analytics has just become available at a top tier bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This role is for a talent who is keen on a challenging, yet rewarding environment.
About the Head of Business Planning & Analytics role:
As the Head of Business Planning & Analytics you will be responsible in overseeing and driving the performance of the bank’s business. You will be working alongside top management and will be coming up with strategies and business presentations in light of the bank’s financial trajectory.
- Manage the budgeting & forecasting for the division’s financial trajectory which includes development and formulation of budget plans for business planning & decision making.
- Provide financial reporting, MIS & analytical support to the division with insights on significant trends & variances within the business portfolio.
- Ensure cascading of the Financial Reporting strategy into the Finance strategy by effectively translating it into business / action plans to ensure vertical alignment and horizontal integration with other interfacing strategies.
- Prepare and recommend the Function’s budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues, and areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified, rectified promptly and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalised upon.
- Identify and analyse potential and emerging enterprise financial risks in relations to regulatory & supervisory changes and development.
To succeed in this Head of Business Planning & Analytics role, you will need to have good stakeholder management as you will be involved with senior management advisory matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting with a relevant professional accounting qualification.
- Over 15 years of experience of relevant banking background in established bank / financial institutions.
- In-depth knowledge of banking products and services, including the rules and regulations in the domestic and international landscapes.
- Strong presentation and influencing skills, required in guiding and assisting management in driving business decisions and strategy.
- Understanding of product profitability and balance sheet management.
- Knowledge of international financial and accounting standards and protocols.
- Knowledge of local and international regulatory guidelines with respect to financial accounting and reporting.
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation and creativity. The scope of the offer, size of the business and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced / thriving organisation, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today at Joann.Teoh@robertwalters.com.my or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125