Audit Manager, Financial Markets
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Jaecent Lei
Date posted 06 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An attractive Audit Manager, Financial Markets position has just arisen at a world class bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a high performing audit professional who is seeking new opportunities to progress in his or her career.
About the Audit Manager, Financial Markets Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for delivering high quality, efficient and business relevant assurance to the Financial Markets and Securities Services partners.
- Maintain a working relationship with senior business management in financial markets and securities services in order to understand business strategy, plans, performance, risk and issues
- Work with internal audit leadership and central data analytics team to enhance the group's data analytics capabilities
- Maintain up-to-date information on the area of responsibility; provide expert audit advice and ad hoc value-added services
- Work with the Information Technology, Operations, Projects and Data Functional team to formulate a robust and flexible risk assessment and audit plan
- Deliver quality audit outcomes in risk assessment, planning, fieldwork, reporting and issue validation. All deliveries are to be in line with industry and group standards
- Contribute to the design and implementation of effective continuous monitoring and auditing strategies
- Facilitate best practice transfer both within the business line and within the audit teams
To succeed in the Audit Manager, Financial Markets job, you will need to possess a minimum of five years’ experience in the internal audit field. External auditors who have got experience in the financial services industry are also encouraged to apply.
- Experienced internal auditor who is a deep subject matter expert in Financial Markets and Securities Services
- Experience in a data analysis, preferably with internal audit, a risk function, a control function and/or previous experience in analysing business processes in a financial services environment
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, with an ability to influence
- Advanced MS Excel skills including pivot tables, VLookUp and macros
- Ability to commit to at least 30% business travel
This world class bank is recognised as one of the leaders within their related field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Audit Manager, Financial Markets job.
Apply now or email me at Jaecent.Lei@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125