Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Joann Teoh
Date posted 04 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A reputable international bank is looking for a CFO in their Kuala Lumpur office to be a part of their senior leadership team, to be responsible for all financial and treasury back office accounting functions while providing strong financial and operational leadership including key interfaces with the Board of Directors.
About the CFO role:
Reporting directly to the CEO, the CFO is a key contributor to the future success of the business by providing strategic and financial leadership to the company. The incumbent will be an astute financial executive with the ability and experience to bring financial operations and processes to new levels and will be providing leadership as the company expands while ensuring regulatory policies are maintained.
- Accurate and timely accounting and financial, statutory and regulatory (BNM) reporting, including internal financial and management reporting to the CEO, senior management team and Board of directors
- Summarise key risks and opportunities facing the company and make recommendations as they affect the financial results of the company and its business
- Partner with the CEO in leading business goals and objectives and formulate in consultation with business units, strategic initiatives and action plans to achieve targets and identify any lagging performance for early corrective actions
- Supervise the Treasury Bank Office functions and ensure that adequate controls and processes are in place
- Plans, develops and recommends practices, procedures and controls to ensure the integrity of financial information is maintained
- Identify key drives of profitability and create simple management reporting and related reporting processes
- Lead the senior management team through the annual planning and budgeting process, ensuring financial resources are properly aligned with company goals and objectives
- Prepare yearly business plans, budget, monitor and report monthly performance achievements
To succeed in the Chief Financial Officer role, you must possess at least 15-20 years of working experience in banking industry.
- Degree in Finance or any relevant qualifications
- Individual with strong communication, problem- solving skills, a high degree of personal initiative and attention to details. Able to build relationship, interact and have confidence to liaise will all levels of management and personnel
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of Bank’s governance and regulations and make sound decisions, initiate actions in respond to situations as they arise, maintain high standards and able to bring in own experience within the industry
A international bank that has global presence in the US, UK, Europe, UAE and Asia has penetrated into the Malaysian economy and is currently seeking for an experienced CFO to join their senior management team based in Kuala Lumpur
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125