FCC Programme Manager
Salary + Attractive Benefits
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Anthony Lim
Date posted 04 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting FCC Programme Manager role has just become available with a locally established regional financial institution to be based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly under Group Programme Management Compliance, this will be an opportunity to take your career to the next level and also be part of the newly set up unit with a regional platform.
About the FCC Programme Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible develop and/or review estimates and estimating for the project’s schedule, effort and cost using established estimating models, best practices and past experiences.
- Develop, implement and maintain the Programme Plan, including configuration management, risk management, project measurement and quality management plans
- Plan and collaborate with respective support teams on implementation activities, to ensure non-event production implementation and necessary post implementation support
- Directly lead and manage a technical and functional team with focus on delivering Target Operating Models
- Responsible for successful execution of technical and functional delivery project that meet scope, time-line and within budget
- Measure and monitor progress at clearly defined points in the process to ensure that the project is delivered on time and meets or exceeds expectations
- Manage Subject Matter Expert to collate , understand and finalise and technical requirement
- Manage issues arise during the project execution, with necessary escalation, to ensure timely and proper resolution
To succeed in this FCC Programme Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively, independently and cooperatively with stakeholders of various levels and across borders.
- Relevant Degree or equivalent from recognised University, with at least seven years' working experience relevant in banking background with an established organisation
- At least five years' working experience in project management and three years' working experience in Programme Management
- Experience in engaging and reporting status to senior management stakeholders; experience in Agile methodologies would be an advantage
- Proven history of multi-tasking to meet stringent deadlines and maintain a high level of accuracy under pressure
- Very good interpersonal skills with a track record of building and maintaining good/relationships with all levels
This locally established regional financial institution requires no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate culture, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting FCC Programme Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125