Deputy Head, Finance Management
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Joann Teoh
Date posted 04 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Deputy Head, Finance Management role has just become available at a market leading international banking group based in Kuala Lumpur. This role is for a talent who is keen on a challenging, yet rewarding environment.
About the Deputy Head, Finance Management role:
In light with the latest regulatory requirements and reporting to the Head of Finance Management, you would be responsible for the Bank’s Asset and Liability Management, Budget and Plan and other financial duties.
- Review Asset and Liabilities Committee (ALCO) management reports on monthly basis. Analyse the Bank’s monthly financial position and financial performance
- Prepare asset and liability development plan on yearly basis and analyse the status and provide suggestions to the Management for decision making
- Prepare the Bank’s annual budget and allocate budget to the business units and branches
- Understand Fund Transfer Pricing (FTP) mechanism and review the FTP based on market rate fluctuation
- Monitor the Bank’s performance against monthly budget
- Monitor the performance of business units and branches against their KPI on monthly basis
- Provide monthly performance forecast to management for decision making
- Analyse the Bank’s performance and provide suggestion to management for decision making
- Undertake any other duties and ad-hoc projects assigned by Head of Department from time to time
To succeed in this role as a Deputy Head, Finance Management, you must possess at least a recognised Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Professional accounting qualification (ICAEW/ACCA/CPA/CIMA/MICPA)
- Minimum 10 years of experience in banking/financial services
- Banking/financial services background and audit experience from large or medium size audit firm is preferred.
- Strong analytical and process skills
- Microsoft Office skills such as Excel, Word and Power Point is essential
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Proactive and result-oriented, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet timeline
This leading financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Deputy Head, Finance Management role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125