Third Party Audit Manager
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Jaecent Lei
Date posted 06 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An attractive Third Party Audit Manager position has just arisen at a global bank based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Department, this is a role for a high performing internal audit professional who is seeking for new career experiences.
About the Third Party Audit Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible to undertake and perform or lead, where directed, internal audit engagements of sourcing and third-party risk management to provide ongoing assurance over the effectiveness of the design and implementation of controls in place.
- Act as liaison with management to ensure full understanding of business strategy, plans, products, performance and risk-related issues at business unit level and communicating these to the relevant functional team members
- Perform continual risk assessment on the portfolio assigned and develop audit plan in response to the risks identified
- Manage and lead or perform and support where directed, the planning, fieldwork, and reporting of internal audit engagements to deliver agreed assurance objectives to established standards and timelines
- Provide non-assurance services to business units where required, through participation on advisory engagements / special projects within the group
- Where undertaking the role of team manager, provide support and guidance to the team leader in audit execution, review scope, workpapers and report
To succeed in the Third Party Audit Manager job, you will need to be able to commit around 30% travel and possess the ability to work with minimal direction and also work well in a team environment.
- Experienced internal auditor, risk professional or business practitioner who is a deep subject matter expert in sourcing and third-party risk management
- CIA accreditation, CPA or similar is desirable
- General knowledge of information security risks
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Third Party Audit Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125