Manager, Trust Services
Salary MYR72000 - MYR96000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Adeline Wong
Date posted 17 October 2016
To provide strong support to their trustee business lines, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced fund accounting professional to join their operation team in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Manager, Trust Services role:
An exciting Manager, Trust Services role has just become available at one of the most respected trustee based in Kuala Lumpur. In line with the local regulatory environment, you will be responsible to manage the daily activities related to Fund and Trustees Services to ensure consistent delivery of high quality services to customers and meeting objectives set by the Group using available resources allocated while maintaining operational risk to an accepted level.
- leading Fund Services & Compliance Monitoring processing team whether in-house or outsourced to achieve quality service by meeting the prescribed objectives and goals
- assist the management team in overseeing the daily operations of the Fund and Trustee service activities and contribute towards meeting the team’s objectives
- establish and maintain close working relationship with clients, operation team and all internal stakeholders to facilitate an open and direct communication of work related issues and queries to ensure that responses are communicated in a prompt, efficient and professional manner
- as the first point of contact with relevant stakeholders for all aspects of fund services operations and compliance monitoring activities
- to do client fronting activities including performing fund gap analysis and attending to all queries from clients/ stakeholders
To succeed in this position, you would be required to meet clients, perform gap analysis and understanding client needs;
- possess a recognised degree in finance and/or accounting with at least 3 to 6 years of work experience in financial institution or related industry
- must be well versed in Fund Accounting and Fund Services
- must have sound knowledge and understanding of fund valuation; generate net asset valuation and all technical requirements
- must be willing to perform client facing function
This is a leading trustee which is known for its international standard and highly dynamic working culture. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The bank is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a progressive banking professional who is keen to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125