Senior Internal Audit Officer
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Anthony Lim
Date posted 17 October 2016
An exciting Senior Internal Audit Officer position has just arisen with one of the established foreign banks based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Head of Internal Audit, this is a role for junior internal/external auditors whom wished to built a solid foundation within the financial service industry.
About the Senior Internal Audit Officer role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible in assisting and learning to supervise in performing risk-based audits on all areas of operations within the Bank in a team environment.
- Assist and supervise in performing Head Office's required inspection and checks
- Assist in attending to Bank Negara Malaysia queries and requests as well as coordinating any regulatory examinations
- Assist in updating audit programmes during the course of audit and when there is any regulatory changes
- Recommend any enhancements to internal controls and internal operations procedures
- Assist in preparation of annual audit plan and also attend to questions from various Head of Departments and/or management
To succeed in the Senior Internal Audit Officer role, you will to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with your team members, across various departments and also various stakeholders.
- Possess a degree in Business Studies/Finance/Accountancy/Economics or related disciplines with a minimum of two years' experience in internal audit within a financial institution
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess high capability for problem-solving and proficiency in English
- Willing to learn and able to deal with different parties
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
This established foreign bank needs no introduction and is recognised as one of the top three leader in its field of expertise in the corporate banking portfolio. The bank has a very strong work culture that promotes internal mobility. If you are confident and have the can-do attitude without fear of being hands on, the potential rewards are significant. The bank is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this existing Senior Internal Audit Officer role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125