Internal Audit Manager
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Anthony Lim
Date posted 14 September 2016
An exciting Internal Audit Manager role has just become available at one of the locally established financial institution based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting directly to the Associate Audit Head, this is the role for an internal auditor who wishes to enhance their experience and exposure to bring their career to the next level.
About the Internal Audit Manager role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible assess business risks and evaluate the effectiveness and adequacy of internal control systems of various areas within the Group.
- Conduct investigations as and when requested by management
- Plan and execute audit works including internal controls review, risk management review, investigation and product review, use risk-based audit methodology
- Participate in projects and provide advisory services to business and support function units with regards to operational matters
- Prepare audit reports and presentations on audit findings and recommendations to management and Board Audit Committee
- Provide audit support across the internal audit department
To succeed in the Internal Audit Manager role you will need to be a strong team player with good communication and interpersonal skills, along with a positive attitude.
- possess degree in Accounting/ Shariah/ Islamic Banking or related qualifications
- possess minimum 5 to 8 years of banking operations and/or Shariah compliance (for Shariah Auditors) knowledge will be an added advantage
- possess good work attitude and be able to respond positively to change
- good English writing skill is essential as work involves report writing
- willing to travel outstation and possess knowledge of IT software skill i.e. Microsoft Office and audit soft-wares
This locally established financial institution requires no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. With great clients and known for its corporate environment, it has won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Internal Audit Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125