Head of Finance, Investment Banking
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Sammie Sam
Date posted 05 September 2016
This is the well-established banking Group operating across the Asia Pacific markets with a full range of banking and investment services, satisfying the needs of a wide range of clients from individual to corporate. An excellent leadership opportunity has arisen for a Head of Finance Professional to lead the group finance reporting team, based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Head of Finance, Investment Bank role:
Reporting to the Deputy CFO, you will lead the financial operation and treasury, budgeting and planning and transformation activities. You will be heading an experienced team of professionals.
- Oversee and responsible for the overall Financial Accounting and Reporting of the Investment bank
- Ensure the financial statements and corporate reports are prepared in timely manner and presented in the true and fair view of the state of affair of the Bank in order to support the Management in formulation of business strategy and decision making in the process of increasing the stake holder value
- Oversee the financial operation and treasury functions are performed based on guidelines and policies as per Group’s Financial/Accounting Standard and in line with statutory requirements
- Provide the senior management and other senior stakeholders with ad-hoc analysis or information in enterprise-level financial performance
- Plan, strategise, lead, manage, review and be responsible for overall financial management and financial operation functions ( Financial Operational Controls, Planning, reporting, performance analysis & advisory, Treasury, Tax planning )
- Provide an accurate and timely financial service including setting and monitoring budget, forecasts, Financial Analysis, Management and Financial account and advice and support to inform decision making at all levels
- Work with the team to develop finance policies and procedures and ensure that these are consistently followed.
- Manage the annual Audit process and to work with appointed auditors to ensure statutory accounts are produced within the required guidelines and deadlines
To succeed in this Head of Finance, Investment Banking role, you need to have strong people management and communication skills
- candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, or Professional Degree in a finance related field, with demonstrated ability in analysing financial performance
- proven leadership skills and experienced in handling a group of sub-unit
- possess good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to communicate confidently with investing community, Senior Management and External Stakeholders.
- sound knowledge of the financial services industry developments in the region
- this position open only to Malaysian passport holder or permanent resident
This is one of Malaysia’s financial institutions, with a full suite of banking products and services. The organisation has branches located across the country, a solid customer base and an exceptional growth record.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Finance, Investment Banking job.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125