Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Adeline Wong
Date posted 31 August 2016
To provide strong support to their business lines, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced finance professional to join their team in Kuala Lumpur
About the Finance Manager role:
Reporting to the COO, you will responsible for legal entity controlling and managing overall finance & accounts related activities of the KL office. As the Finance Manager, you will be in responsible for maintaining effective controls over books and records of the company as well as handling various reporting requirements.
- provide supports to daily operations of the company using various finance systems and reports, working closely with local teams and overseas offices
- manage treasury/banking functions including monitoring of company payable and receivables
- handle regulatory, financial compliance and any other external financial reporting in liaison with auditors, bankers and regulatory authorities
- manage the company's corporate tax, VAT and withholding tax in liaison with tax agents/consultants
- develop internal procedures and policy documentation required for sound control of the entity
- possess a recognised degree in Finance and/or Accounting with at least 3 to 6 years' work experience as a finance professional in either a financial institution or accountancy firm
- proven track record in accountancy/regulations compliance, partnering with business counterparts in achieving business and financial objectives
- strong communicator and analytical mindset
This is a leading running brokerage and investment group in Asia. The company provides equity broking, corporate finance & capital markets and asset management services to global corporate and institutional clients. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and places great emphasis on individual career growth.
If you are a progressive finance professional who is keen to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125