Deputy Internal Audit Manager
Salary + Attractive Benefits
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Anthony Lim
Date posted 25 August 2016
An exciting Deputy Internal Audit Manager role has just arisen at one of the most respected global Asian banking institution based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Head of Internal Audit, this is a role for an auditor who is ready for the next career progression in a dynamic environment.
About the Deputy Internal Audit Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be assisting the Head of Internal Audit in developing the internal audit strategies, standards and policies for the banking institution. Other key responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following.
- To ensure that the audit programs are prepared and updated periodically
- To plan for audit engagements including the scope and objectives of the individual audits
- Supervise and ensure that the audit engagements are completed within the budgeted time line
- Review and evaluate completed work, observations and recommendations for accuracy, adequacy and documentation leading to preparation of audit report
To succeed in this Deputy Internal Audit Manager role, you will need to have a good understanding of overall risk management governance approaches and best practices. Other key requirements include, but not limited to, the following.
- Possess at least 7 years of relevant audit experience in the area of treasury (front, middle and back-office) operations
- Knowledge in market/liquidity risk management and capital management, familiarity with treasury and market risk regulatory reporting/Basel reporting
- Have good understanding of overall risk management governance approaches/practices
- Ability to team lead & work independently along with good interpersonal & writing skills
- Possesses probing, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
This Global Asian Banking Institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The institution is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Deputy Internal Audit Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125