M&A Advisory Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Patricia Lim
Job Ref 1837640/001
Date posted 10 August 2022petaling-jaya banking-financial-services/corporate-finance-m-and-a 2022-08-10 2022-10-09 financial-services Petaling Jaya MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An M&A Advisory Manager job has become available at a successful and growing international accountancy/consultancy firm in their head office.
About the M&A Manager Role:
Reporting to the Team Manager, you are responsible for supporting the team in all aspect of transaction origination and execution.
- Manage and lead day-to-day deal execution, from marketing phase through to negotiations and legal completion
- Be responsible for stakeholder management, i.e. clients, other advisers, bidders, targets, etc.
- Directly support deal origination, including generating prospects, developing pitch books and delivering proposals
- Be responsible for all client and engagement acceptance matters
- Directly support other initiatives in relation eminence building, go-to-market activities, etc.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have at least five years of work experience from an investment bank or accountancy/consulting firm.
- A recognised degree and/or professional qualifications in economics, accounting, finance or related discipline
- CFA and other professional qualifications is an advantage
- Successfully completed transactions from start to end, with a deep understanding of process and deal issues
- Strong analytical skills, i.e., transaction structuring, financial modelling/valuation, financial statement review, synergies analyses, etc.
- Strong command of language (both written and spoken), with the ability storyboard and articulate effectively
- Strong commercial acumen, with good understanding of business and industry dynamics
This international accountancy firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they have won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are motivated, have a strong sense of ownership, and able to lead teams with a “commit, not comply” principle, this M&A Advisory Manager role is right for you.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C