Director, Client Solutions Group
Salary Market aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aiman Rosman
Date posted 20 May 20192019-05-20 2019-07-19 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 240000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Director, Client Solutions Group role has just become available at one of the leading banks based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a director who is a leader in their field.
About this Director, Client Solutions Group role:
Responsible for supporting Relationship Managers (RMs) of Group Wealth Managements and Community Financial Services with more complex product solutions that compliment their client management strategies, with key objectives to increase product wallet share, AUM and account profitability.
• Collaborate closely with product partners including investment banking, asset management and lending units to customise solutions to enable RMs to foster deeper client relationship across successive generations
• Lead the go-to team for structuring complex fund raising and capital market solutions for GCFS clients
• Collaborate closely with the relevant product partners on the execution and delivery of the mandates procured
• For avoidance of doubt, the role and responsibilities of CSG will exclude account management of GWM and GCFS clients which shall be the sole purview of the respective RMs. CSG will nonetheless advise the RMs in reviewing overall client management strategies with view to systematically expanding AUM and revenues to GCFS
To succeed in this role as a Director, Client Solutions Group you will need to display strong teamwork skills and collaborate as a team player to achieve a spectrum of coherent research products.
• Professional experience in providing solution and advisory to clients in the capacity as corporate coverage with a minimum of 5 years' similar experience
• Proven track record in developing client wealth solution and strong business development skills
• Experience in developing and carrying out complex structuring and fund raising activities
• Minimum 7-10 years of experience in investment banking / corporate banking / equities / corporate finance / mergers & acquisition
• Preferably a university degree in Finance or Economics
This company offers competitive benefits. Employees have the opportunity to deliver the highest value professionally, while building relationships with exceptional people who genuinely value in personal potentials.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this Director, Client Solutions Group position is the role for you. Apply today at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C