Investment Analyst / Associate
Salary Market aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aiman Rosman
Date posted 20 May 20192019-05-20 2019-07-19 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 60000 108000 108000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting role of an Investment Analyst / Associate role has just become available at one of the leading private equity firms based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the directors, this is a role for an investment analyst / associate who is a leader in their field.
About this Investment Analyst / Associate role:
Responsible for conducting primary research on targeted sectors and markets, develop a pipeline of potential leads, and screen incoming deal opportunities.
• Further develop a network of contacts through deal negotiations, due diligence activities and attendance of industry conferences and fund sponsor meetings
• Assist in all transaction documentation and presentation to investment committee
• Monitor assigned portfolio companies, including periodic management calls, strategy steering, preparation of periodical reports on the portfolio companies performance and implement exit strategies
To succeed in this role as an Investment Analyst / Associate you will need to display strong teamwork skills and collaborate as a team player to achieve a spectrum of coherent research products.
• Tertiary degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines from a top-tier undergraduate university (CFA is a plus)
• Sound knowledge and solid technical skills including financial modelling, valuation and investment analysis
• Results oriented mind-set, ability to set aspiring goals for yourself and the team as well as a clear track record of delivering beyond expectations in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently within a team context and with multiple team leaders
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interact confidently at all levels in a fast-paced environment
This company offers competitive benefits. Employees have the opportunity to deliver the highest value professionally, while building relationships with exceptional people who genuinely value in personal potentials.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this Investment Analyst / Associate position is the role for you. Apply today at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C