Senior Manager, Corporate Strategy & Product Development
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Joann Teoh
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-23 2019-07-16 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 156000 156000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Senior Manager, Corporate Strategy & Product Development role has just become available at a top tier financial guarantee insurer based in Kuala Lumpur. This role is for a talent who is keen on a challenging, yet rewarding environment.
About this Senior Manager, Corporate Strategy & Product Development Role:
As a Senior Manager for Corporate Strategy & Product Development, you will be responsible in the design and execution of new and approved strategies for the firm as well as the designing of new products and structures for the organisation’s clients in view of driving the business.
- Strategy Formulation; Assist in the development of strategic imperatives for the organisation determining the firm’s most crucial goals to achieving its organisational objectives.
- Support the development of a unifying framework for processes (sequences of tasks and activities) across different areas/divisions/units of the business
- Strategy Evaluation; Continuously monitor and assess market conditions in order to identify new strategic opportunities and areas of strategic adjustment for ongoing initiatives for the firm to grow and develop
- Implementation of Strategic Initiatives; Execute adjustments to strategy where necessary, ensuring that the proposed benefits of strategic initiatives are realised in light of conditional and environmental volatility.
- Provide input on the prioritisation of initiatives, taking into consideration available resources and importance of initiatives
- Product Development; Collaborate and coordinate all activities with various divisions to design new products and structures, including potential new business lines in line with the firm’s business strategies.
- Work together with manager in designing and proposing alternative variations to structures and /or products to ensure that both market demands are met and the firm continues to achieve its organisational objectives and remains relevant.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics/Business
- Minimum of 8 - 10 years working experience in Corporate Finance/Investment Banking/Corporate Strategy
- Knowledge of Debt Capital Markets and Strategy Implementation
- Strategic thinking and business driven mindset
- Good stakeholder management and able to communicate across levels
This financial guarantee insurer needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. You will have the opportunity to work in an organisation with a stellar reputation in the market and a great clientele base. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you to work with an industry leader with a successful track record.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C