M&A Advisory Analyst
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aiman Rosman
Date posted 22 January 2019 2019-01-222019-03-23 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 60000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting M&A Advisory Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected insurance companies internationally. Reporting directly to the Manager of this department, this is a role for a communications professional who is a leader in their field.
About the M&A Advisory Analyst / Associate Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for assisting in the structuring and execution of M&A advisory, restructuring and the preparation of client marketing materials.
- Support the business head with the marketing planning process for each transaction/pitch
- Produce financial/statistical analysis in accordance with Rothschild standard models
- Undertake thorough research of relevant company information (e.g. size, strategy, products) and financial information (e.g. accounts, share price graphs, deals etc.) in support of investment banking marketing efforts
- Produce pitch-books and other presentation materials
- Assist in the structure and execution of M&A advisory and restructuring transactions
- Maintain frequent dialogue with M&A clients at appropriate level and attend meetings as required
To succeed in the M&A Advisory Analyst / Associate job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Must come from a foreign investment bank
- Two to three years' relevant experience within an investment bank or consultancy firm
- Demonstrable financial modelling/accounting skills
- Proactive and flexible attitude, with the ability to demonstrate initiative and reliability
- First-class organisational skills, excellent attention to detail and accuracy are essential
This international investment company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting M&A Advisory Analyst job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTKSM 423C