Corporate Finance, Associate Director
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aiman Rosman
Date posted 21 January 2019 2019-01-212019-03-22 banking kuala lumpur MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A new Corporate Finance, Associate Director job based in Kuala Lumpur has just become available at a leading financial services orgnaisation.
About the Corporate Finance, Associate Director Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be overseeing the servicing of clients and proper execution of internal policies/procedures in all aspects of Corporate Finance work undertaken by the Bank with the aim of meeting the income budgeted for the team under supervision, achieving the various professional standards set by the management and complying with all the statutory regulations and laws effecting the Bank and officials involved.
- Market for potential jobs where opportunity exists by establishing a client relationship, providing value-added services, introducing new products and innovative ideas and advice as well as pricing of all services competitively
- Servicing clients satisfactorily and maintaining contact with the clients
- Monitoring closely of the collection of fees activities and other receivables
- Assisting the Head of Department and/or in the formulation and implementation of an effective internal system of policies and procedures
- Consistently updating the Head of Department and/or TL on the status and progress of the work/job
- Compliance with statutory regulations /non-statutory guidelines and rules
- Compliance with requirements of the authorities in the course of undertaking corporate finance related assignments and advising clients
To succeed in this Corporate Finance, Associate Director role, you will need to have a minimum of five years' relevant experience in corporate finance functions.
- A basic degree in either finance or law or a professional qualification of equivalent
- Sound knowledge of corporate finance techniques, skills, products and regulations, backed with a strong interest and understanding of the capital market
- Possess good interpersonal skills and general management skills
- Able to maintain high standard of integrity in all business relationships
- Demonstrate objectivity and independence in all professional and business judgement
This prestigious bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are highly motivated and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Corporate Finance, Associate Director job.
Apply today at email@example.com or call me at 603 2380 8705 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTKSM 423C