Senior Manager, Capital & Liquidity Reporting
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Katrina Lim
Job Ref 1910300/001
Date posted 02 March 2023kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2023-03-02 2023-05-01 banking Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Senior Manager, Capital & Liquidity Reporting job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking firms based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Senior Manager, Capital & Liquidity Reporting Role:
You will need to prepare and review of regulatory, risk, compliance, management, group and ad hoc capital (credit, market, operational risk and Pillar 3 disclosure), liquidity (LCR and NSFR) and Basel-related reporting in a timely manner, complete with analysis of significant trends and variances.
- Focus on the preparation and review of regulatory, risk, compliance, management, group and ad hoc capital (credit, market, operational risk and Pillar 3 disclosure), liquidity (LCR and NSFR) and Basel-related reporting in a timely manner, complete with analysis of significant trends and variances
- Manage the migrated processes/activities to the finance hub in Chennai by working closely and monitor the colleagues from the hub ensuring that all deliverables are completed within the deadline and accuracy levels per Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Keep abreast of new/changes to existing regulatory requirements relating to capital and liquidity reporting as required by Bank Negara and ensure implementation
- Ensure the bank has ample capital and liquidity for its day-to-day operations whilst optimising the return from its liquid asset portfolio
- Create a framework that ensures the bank’s capital and liquidity is managed effectively and within the board’s risk tolerance and prudential regulatory requirements
- Ensure the bank’s balance sheet remains in a financially sound position both structurally and on a day-to-day basis
- Manage the issuance and redemption of the bank’s capital, including relationships with investors and rating agencies
- Prepare and review local and group management information, country business performance, benchmarking information, asset and liability papers, risk reports, cost analytics, regulatory and statistical returns to Bank Negara, and strategies on a timely basis complete with analysis of the financial performance reported
- Manage the bank’s management information systems, ensuring that the integrity of financial data is maintained and that such data are available to key users on a timely basis to support decision making
- Provide appropriate information to support ALCO in the efficient management of the bank’s balance sheet
To succeed in this role you must have experience in capital reporting, Basel II exposure and Pillar 3 exposure.
- Experience in capital reporting, Basel II exposure and Pillar 3 exposure
- Financial reporting experience
- Capital adequacy experience
- Capital balance sheet exposure
- A good understanding of credit risk
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive person with capital reporting experience and with a can-do attitude, this Senior Manager, Capital & Liquidity Reporting role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground..
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 March 2023A leading bank is seeking a high-calibre candidate for an AVP, Product Innovation and Management (Islamic Banking) job for Islamic products in trade finance.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 February 2023An exciting Premier Relationship Manager job with managerial opportunity in a prestigious financial services firm based in Kuala Lumpur has just become available.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 February 2023An attractive Investment Specialist job with managerial opportunities has just become available at a prestigious banking institution based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 February 2023A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified Manager, Credit Risk Management. This job is for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 March 2023An exciting Compliance Officer job has just become available in an asset management firm based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a professional who is looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the financial services industry.