Senior Corporate Banking Relationship Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jason Siaw
Job Ref 1909830/001
Date posted 02 March 2023kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2023-03-02 2023-05-01 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Senior Corporate Banking Relationship Manager job based in Kuala Lumpur has just become available at an established foreign financial institution.
About this Senior Corporate Banking Relationship Manager Role:
In this financial services business critical role, you will oversee the business development and relationships with MNC clients (including Western and Asian MNCs), initiate new relationships and cross-sell products, with the objective to effectively capture full wallet of business available from this client segment.
- Support the TL, MNC in developing marketing strategy to meet the overall revenue targets of the Corporate Banking Department
- Promote business in Malaysia (both MY and Labuan) and to provide product solutions to enhance profitability and market presence
- Assist in establishing marketing plan to promote business and increase branch profitability
- Liaise with the Global RM of MNC clients and align the account plan while developing local relationship
- Act as the regional RM in APAC for MNC clients with regional office set up in Malaysia including coordinating with APAC branches to grow business and relationship and assist in negotiation with the regional HQ in Malaysia on case by case basis
- Work closely with the Credit Analyst(s) assigned to the MNC portfolio
- Supervise preparation of credit application, ensure proper submission of credit papers and procure credit approval, implement credit approval’s conditions/instructions and follow-up on irregular reports (if any). This includes credit papers, e.g. customers’ grading, facility grading, corporate card, RARORA/SMVA sheet, Country limit checking, KYC, etc.
- Analyse customers’ requests (applications, waivers, breaches, variation in terms, etc) giving comments with option/alternatives and thereafter provide final recommendations
- Post approval and completion of legal documentation, to ensure proper controls are in place such as control card (monitor document collection), covenant control sheet, covenant memo etc. by the respective officer
- Present credit cases to credit committee and board of directors when the situation arise
To succeed in this Senior Corporate Banking Relationship Manager role, you will need to have at least 10 years of banking-related experience.
- Degree or professional qualification related to Banking, Finance, Accountancy, Business or equivalent
- Good understanding of various industries
- Experience in managing MNC portfolio is preferred. Experience in other large corporates or commercial is also acceptable
This regional bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a solutions mindset with demonstrable experience to collaborate across product teams to stitch a deal together for the client, this Senior Corporate Banking Relationship Manager role is for you.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7076
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 February 2023An exciting Associate Director/Director, Leverage Finance job has just become available at a locally established regional financial institution in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 March 2023A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified VP, Carbon Market Expert. This is a job for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 March 2023An exciting Wealth Wealth Management, OTC Derivatives job has just become available at a respected global law firm based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an individual who is experienced in wealth operations or securities and would like to grow in their area of expertise.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 March 2023An attractive Operations Engineer (Project Manager) job with managerial opportunities in a prestigious bank based in Kuala Lumpur has just become available.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 March 2023A rapidly expanding financial institution is seeking an experienced Project Manager/Business Analyst, WPB. This job is for someone who has experience within the financial services industry and is able to converse in Chinese. In this job, you will be managing bank-wide projects.