Manager, Group Investor Relations
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aliah Alhabshi
Job Ref 1885460/001
Date posted 15 February 2023kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2023-02-16 2023-04-16 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An attractive Manager, Group Investor Relations job has become available at one of the most prestigious financial institutions in Kuala Lumpur.
About Manager, Group Investor Relations Role:
Reporting to the Head of Group External Communications and Investor Relations, you will be managing and maintaining company’s relationship with the investment community, shareholders, rating agencies, fund managers and other stakeholders to create a climate of favourable opinion and garner investor support.
- Planning and executing targeted programmes for the senior management to engage with investors such as investor days, conferences and roadshows
- Facilitating and coordinating quarterly results briefings for investors as well as regular investor meetings with Head, Group External Communications and Investor Relations and/or EXCO members
- Developing investor relations materials that clearly communicates our results, strategy and key updates for the broader investing community
- Ensuring key investor information is well presented through platforms such as Group annual report, investor presentations, equity and credit rating reports and corporate website
- Evaluating and considering potential investor concerns, escalating key issues to the Department Head and Senior Management where applicable
- Conducting annual investor relations survey and shareholder analysis
- Project manage the Group’s corporate annual report publication. Also, supporting the Board of Directors on IR deliverables for the Group’s annual general meeting (presentation materials and shareholders’ Q&A)
- Ensuring tracking of peer banks financial results, including key financial indicators, earning consensus, analyst recommendations, TSR and share price performance
- Project manage the annual FI rating review involving several credit rating agencies, including group’s credit rating as well as competitors annual credit rating
- Maintaining timely and accurate updates related to investor information on the corporate website
To succeed in this Manager, Group Investor Relations role, you must have a working knowledge of management reporting, conducting financial analyst and publishing quarterly and annual reports.
- At least a bachelor’s degree, postgraduate diploma or professional degree in a finance related field, with demonstrated ability in analysing financial performance
- Good work attitude and proactive, including ability to lead and engage a team, and ensure accuracy of deliverables
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to communicate confidently with investing community and senior management
- Experience as a sell-side equity analyst or investor relations professional with banking knowledge is preferred
This financial institution is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise, and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude, this is Manager, Group Investor Relations role is an excellent opportunity to work with organisation.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Local candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7007
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 March 2023An exciting Process Improvement Manager job has just become available at a respected bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a projects person who is passionate to grow.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 January 2023An exciting Manager, Compliance (Regulatory Compliance) job has just become available at a renowned payment solutions company based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an individual who is looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the financial services industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 January 2023A reputable entity based in Kuala Lumpur is seeking a highly qualified Manager, Compliance (AML). This is a job for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 March 2023An exciting Global Markets Product Control Manager (Valuation Control) job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking firms based in Kuala Lumpur. This role reports directly to the Head of Product Control.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 March 2023An attractive Investment Advisor job has just become available at a prestigious financial institution in Kuala Lumpur.