Senior Executive, Strategy & Business Execution
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Katrina Lim
Job Ref 1895660/001
Date posted 20 January 2023kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2023-01-20 2023-03-21 banking Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Senior Executive, Strategy & Business Execution job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking firms based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Head of Strategic Transformation, this is a role for an individual who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Executive, Strategy & Business Execution Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for supporting the development and execution of regional strategies and plans for Group CFS.
- Identify and execute business growth opportunities and strategy within the retail banking space and SME segments – drive execution of initiatives, solicit support from relevant line of businesses, products and segments
- Work closely with CFS data science team to identify white space opportunities and develop business value propositions – to improve customer experience, increase process efficiencies and productivity
- Comprehend and interpret data and trending into insights and strategic recommendation by incorporating product, value and channel proposition. Align with the bank’s and business’s direction for a comprehensive plan moving forward and recommendations
- Devise strategy development and execution presentation materials for senior management team and business leaders’ discussion and decision-making
- Research mega industry trends, competitive threats and awareness of regulatory landscape – bring together and translate the insights to actionable initiatives, enable forward looking analysis for management decision making
- Support the development and execution of regional strategies and plans for Group CFS – assist to devise, develop and deliver both short term and long term strategic growth plans for Group CFS including delivery of strategic projects, managing preparatory works towards conducting/facilitation of workshops and development of strategies and key initiatives
- Carry out any other duties/deliverables as and when assigned by the line manager which may include project management of key initiatives, data mining, market research, analytics, financial projections and simulations for various GCFS initiatives
To succeed in this Senior Executive, Strategic Transformation job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least three years of relevant experience, preferably in the consultancy, financial services industry
- Proven knowledge, skills in and experience in strategy development and execution, data analytics and science – including trends/best practice research, financial analytics and modelling, strategic thinking to develop feasible solutions, data analysis
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills – able to build financial modelling, develop engaging reports and presentations to be presented to the senior management
- Experience in Teradata SQL and Tools is an advantage
- Strong storytelling and articulation capabilities and able to connect with the audience
- Strong ability to partner business leaders and stakeholders (risk, compliance, technology) in strategy development and execution – excellent analytical, conceptual thinking, communication and people management skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Able to work independently and with diverse teams, with minimal supervision
- Experience in digital capabilities is an advantage
- Able to work under pressure, meet short deadlines and work extra hours if required
This international banking firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Executive, Strategy & Business Execution job.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 January 2023An exciting Trade Credit Analyst job based in Kuala Lumpur has just become available at a successful and growing trade credit insurance company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 December 2022An exciting Leverage Finance job has just become available at a locally established regional financial institution to be based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 January 2023An exciting Corporate Banking Relationship Manager role based in Kuala Lumpur has just become available at a globally established financial institution.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 December 2022An exciting Associate, Client Engagement and Protection job has just become available in an international bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for professionals who is looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the financial services industry.