Corporate Banking Credit Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jason Siaw
Job Ref 1892770/001
Date posted 19 January 2023kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2023-01-19 2023-03-20 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An interesting Corporate Banking Credit Analyst job based in Kuala Lumpur has just become available at an established foreign financial institution.
About this Corporate Banking Credit Analyst Role:
In this financial services business critical role, you will be responsible for preparing the credit analysis on loans presented to the loan committee and performing the annual reviews of credits, and prepare loan write ups and summaries along with recommendations to loan officers and loan committees.
- Complete a thorough, in-depth analysis of new credit requests, credit change requests, renewals and annual relationship reviews. Recommend risk rating changes when analysis merits
- Deliver meaningful, detailed credit analysis while providing efficient, timely service to loan officers
- Prepare spreadsheets, reports, summaries and opinions for lenders on new, renewal and existing loans
- Report to the Risk Manager findings that may have an adverse effect on loan collateral or a borrower’s ability to repay the loan. Will be responsible for submitting required reports as necessary
- Maintain a good working knowledge of the bank’s lending policies and procedures and identify exceptions to policy
- Ensure that all credit files are complete, identify any documentation deficiencies, and report to loan officer and credit administration as needed for timely resolution
- Review loan files as needed to ensure quality, consistency and compliance with lending guidelines
To succeed in the Corporate Banking Credit Analyst job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operate with the teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- At least three to six years of corporate banking credit analyst experience
- Skills needed in a typical office environment. This includes computer skill, communications skill, as well as utilisation of office equipment
This regional bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Corporate Banking Credit Analyst job.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 January 2023A leading independent consulting firm is seeking a highly skilled Manager, Brand and Communications Support in Kuala Lumpur to lead work in the area of brand and communications support for the Greater Asia Life practice.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 January 2023An exciting Assistant Vice President, Compliance (Shariah) job has just become available in a renowned bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for professionals who are looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the financial services industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 10 January 2023A well-established and dynamic foreign bank is looking for a high-calibre individual for a Wholesale Banking Relationship Manager job based in Kuala Lumpur to drive the business of the bank.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 January 2023An exciting Assistant Manager, Internal Audit job has just become available in a multinational bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an individual who is looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the financial services industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 03 January 2023An exciting Funds Operations and Accountant (Senior Associate) job has just become available at one of the most respected global firms based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the CFO, this is a role for an Accountant who is a leader in their field.