Enterprise Banking Team Leader
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jason Siaw
Job Ref 1894720/001
Date posted 19 January 2023kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2023-01-19 2023-03-20 banking Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A well-established and dynamic foreign bank is looking for a high-calibre candidate for a Enterprise Banking Team Leader job based in Kuala Lumpur to drive the business of the bank.
About the Enterprise Banking Team Leader Role:
The Team Lead is responsible to manage the bank’s commercial banking clients with the objective of increasing wallet share as well as acquire new accounts to broaden client base in the specified target market.
- Lead a team of Relationship Managers in managing a portfolio of borrowing and non-borrowing corporate customers
- Acquire new customers and/or up-sell to existing customers through a consultative approach by understanding customers’ needs and provide financial services that will maximise risk reward returns
- Continually assess and ensure remedial measures are taken to manage portfolio asset quality
- Work towards ensuring acceptance and perfection of legal documentation and eventual disbursement of facilities
- Meet stretched revenue targets and prepared for hard work
To succeed in this Enterprise Banking Team Leader role, you will need in-depth experience of at least 10 years in commercial banking.
- Ambitious and possess excellent drive in achieving your goals
- Self confident, high motivation, and a good business sense are essential
- Good analytical skills in financial accounts and well-versed in cash flow analysis
- Good English writing skills as well as good communication and interpersonal skills
- High integrity, outgoing and prepared to make changes and learn best practices
- Ability to add value to the organisation through acquisition of quality accounts and enjoy sharing/coaching/training junior staff in the process
This leading global financial group is dynamic and has an outstanding reputation in its field. This is a great brand to join as the business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this fast-moving, dynamic company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Enterprise Banking Team Leader role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR216,000 - MYR360,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 February 2023A challenging Associate Director, Mid Market Solutions job has just become available at a locally established regional financial institution to be based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 February 2023An exciting Associate Director/Director, Leverage Finance job has just become available at a locally established regional financial institution in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 February 2023A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified candidate to fill the position of Head, Credit & Market Risk. This is a job for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 February 2023A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified Industry Specialist, Renewable Energy for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 January 2023An attractive Operations Engineer job with project management opportunities has become available at a well-known bank based in Kuala Lumpur.