Senior Relationship Manager Corporate Banking
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jason Siaw
Job Ref 1894970/001
Date posted 19 January 2023kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2023-01-19 2023-03-20 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A successful and growing financial institution, part of a well-known local financial group is looking for a high-calibre candidate for a Senior Relationship Manager Corporate Banking job to join their business in their Head Office in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Senior Relationship Manager Corporate Banking Role:
Reporting to the Head of Department, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of corporate clients.
- Proactive management and grow the assigned portfolio of corporate loans
- Increase depth of relationship and provide financial services to meet customers’ needs, maximise risk adjusted returns (RAROC/ROA) from the assigned portfolio in line with agreed business plan
- Build a wide client network and timely initiate prospect and assess opportunities/needs for new clients/accounts
- Timely periodic review of the assigned portfolio
- Undertake timely assessment on any relevant adverse market news and /or unsatisfactory account conduct which may affect the credit profile of the borrowers
- Implement and execute strategies and business development plan for the assigned portfolio
- Provide guidance to Relationship Manager and Junior Relationship Manager within the team
- “First-to-know” with regards to corporate market development by maintaining regular customer visitation/contacts
- Participate in account planning with Client Coverage Team and collaborate with other product partners where appropriate
- Act as the Group Corporate Banking’s principal liaison officer for the assigned portfolio for cross selling contacts and external parties
To succeed in this Senior Relationship Manager Corporate Banking role, you will need in-depth experience of at least five years in corporate banking.
- Strong credit writing, analysis and structuring skills
- Excellent marketing/business prospecting, negotiation skills and presentation skills Driven, goal oriented and possess strong relationship management skills.
This is a growing local bank in Asia Pacific with a dynamic working culture. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The bank is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a progressive banking professional who is keen to have a bigger overview in term of corporate banking role in your career, this Senior Relationship Manager Corporate Banking role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 January 2023An exciting Manager, Compliance (Regulatory Compliance) job has just become available at a renowned payment solutions company based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an individual who is looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the financial services industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 January 2023A reputable entity based in Kuala Lumpur is seeking a highly qualified Manager, Compliance (AML). This is a job for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 January 2023An exciting Senior Manager, Financial Reporting Management job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Deputy Director, this is a role for a Senior Manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 January 2023A rapidly expanding Martech team at one of the most respected financial services firms in Kuala Lumpur is looking for a talented candidate for a Media Strategist job. In this new role, you will understand numeric values behind media strategies to make the business successful.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 January 2023An attractive Head of Call Centre job has become available at a reliable financial organisation based in Kuala Lumpur.