Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aliah Alhabshi
Job Ref 1890400/001
Date posted 16 January 2023kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2023-01-27 2023-03-17 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A rapidly expanding Martech team at one of the most respected financial services firms in Kuala Lumpur is looking for a talented candidate for a Media Strategist job. In this new role, you will understand numeric values behind media strategies to make the business successful.
About the Media Strategist Role:
In this new role, you will combine elements of marketing, technology and data seamlessly. The primary focus is to ensure media strategies complement the organisation’s overall goals, pointing out key market statistics and interpreting findings as well as collaborating with information technology personnel.
- Advising on marketing and assisting in creating digital media strategies
- Choosing and implementing solutions like hyper-personalisation and ensuring safety and trade compliance of systems and products
- Developing effective people connections and coordinating work with the internal team and external partners including agencies, media companies such as Google, Facebook, etc.
- Using agile testing (A/B, multivariate) to step change towards improving results over time
- Crafting better campaigns, products, and customer experiences that effectively leverage software and data
- Identifying area of opportunities for growth and improvement
To succeed in this Media Strategist role, you must have the ability to bridge between marketing and data analytics. Putting in place effective marketing technology starts with understanding how the consumer is changing, which channels are experiencing growth, and why. You must be a hybrid, who speak both marketing and data, and naturally see the connections between them. Combining information technology knowledge with creative marketing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university
- Five to eight years’ experience in computer science, data science, business or a related marketing field
- Excellent critical thinking skills who can develop a deep understanding of consumer insights, analytics tools and data-driven branding
- Creativity and strong analytical abilities to analyse customer data and determine if strategies are effective - a good head for numbers and working with data sets
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with marketing, data analytics, IT personnel
- Demonstrable interest and passion about reimaging what marketing and data can do in a digital world
- Hands-on approach with very strong attention to detail
The financial institution has a very strong work culture that promotes internal mobility. If you are confident and have the can-do attitude without fear of being hands on, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Media Strategist role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Local candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 January 2023An exciting Manager, Compliance (Regulatory Compliance) job has just become available at a renowned payment solutions company based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an individual who is looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the financial services industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 January 2023A reputable entity based in Kuala Lumpur is seeking a highly qualified Manager, Compliance (AML). This is a job for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 January 2023An attractive Head of Call Centre job has become available at a reliable financial organisation based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 January 2023A successful and growing financial institution, part of a well-known local financial group is looking for a high-calibre candidate for a Senior Relationship Manager Corporate Banking job to join their business in their Head Office in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 December 2022An exciting Head, Risk and Compliance role has just become available in a stockbroking company based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for risk and compliance professionals looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the financial services industry.