Transaction Banking Vice President
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Patricia Lim
Job Ref 1888690/001
Date posted 28 December 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2022-12-28 2023-02-26 banking Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A challenging yet exciting Transaction Banking Vice President job has just become available at a globally established financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Transaction Banking Vice President Role:
In this business critical role, you will be tasked to identify and drive the sales of TB in achieving targeted growth in revenue and drivers (for assets and liabilities) while representing the bank in client and industry engagements.
- Channel and account offerings for the delivery of trade and supply chain finance and cash management, such as liquidity; pooling and sweeping; payments and receivables; trade and supply chain finance, issuance LC payable at sight basis, LC discounting on non-recourse basis and Accounts Receivables Payable SCHEME (APRS). Proactively manage TB relationships within the portfolio of existing and agreed target clients in order to develop, structure and provide proposals that meet customers’ requirements
- Spot opportunities to deepen TB income and economic profit, recommending and implementing the appropriate solutions
- Develop, implement, and execute TB account planning, client sales and trade relationship pipelines in a timely manner
- Act as a point of contact for all TB transactions for customers, with the ability to discuss technical and operational aspects of transactions
- Identify product gaps or new product opportunities to support the enhancement and development of existing and/or new product/services via a cost-effective delivery channel
- Effectively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk and compliance matters. Contribute to a culture in which all stakeholders feel safe to raise concerns and where risk and compliance are addressed and appropriately dealt with
To succeed in this role, you must have at least three years of work experience in transaction banking, cash management/trade sales.
- A recognised bachelor's degree from a recognised university/higher learning institution
- Sound technical understanding of trade and cash products
- Demonstrated success in trade/cash sales and business development/marketing
- Strong knowledge of risk profile and regulatory treatment of trade and cash products and associated risk and portfolio management practice
- Knowledge of working capital requirement, credit background and trade operations is an advantage
This award-winning FI views the employees as their key assets and is committed to hiring based on merit and organisational fit, regardless of race, religion or gender.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Transaction Banking Vice President role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR216,000 - MYR360,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 February 2023A challenging Associate Director, Mid Market Solutions job has just become available at a locally established regional financial institution to be based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 February 2023An exciting Associate Director/Director, Leverage Finance job has just become available at a locally established regional financial institution in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 February 2023A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified candidate to fill the position of Head, Credit & Market Risk. This is a job for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 February 2023A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified Industry Specialist, Renewable Energy for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 January 2023A well-established and dynamic foreign bank is looking for a high-calibre candidate for a Enterprise Banking Team Leader job based in Kuala Lumpur to drive the business of the bank.