Secured Financing Product Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jason Siaw
Job Ref 1888500/001
Date posted 28 December 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2022-12-28 2023-02-26 banking Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Secured Financing Product Manager job has just become available in the Kuala Lumpur office of a successful and growing regional banking company.
About the Secured Financing Product Manager Role:
The Product Manager is responsible for developing, enhancing and redesigning of secured lending/financing products catered to targeted customer segment. You will be required to evaluate the potential and practicality of products in development and relies on extensive experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals that are aligned to the lending business.
- Deliver financial commitments including portfolio balances, revenue and risk-return measures in the bank’s annual operating plan.
- Assist the unit head to manage end-to-end product management encompassing product development, process design, customer engagement, acquisition, documentation, disbursement, retention and collateral administration. This includes ownership and maintenance of credit policies and adherence to legal and regulatory requirements
- Work with the Pricing team to develop and administer pricing framework and pricing empowerment for the products developed
- Train the Sales teams (internal and external) on new products or if there are product enhancements/changes
- Partner with marketing and segments team to conceptualise and roll-out promotional campaigns including pricing, marketing message, tracking and performing pre and post implementation review, including development and update of collateral and forms
- Oversight on day-to-day management operations, involving pricing approvals and decisioning concerning deviations in the process chain, involving coordination with internal stakeholders
- Act as the main liaison to the distribution channel to address concerns and queries coming from multiple aspects such as operations, process, product, customer feedback/queries, etc.
To succeed in this Secured Financing Product Manager role, you must have at least three years' working experience in mortgage or product management of any other secured lending products in a banking institution with a degree in any field, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing related and/or Banking.
- Strong knowledge in credit risk, product pricing and managing portfolio yields and risk
- Ability to work cross functionally and with people of all levels as well as with agency and suppliers
- Strong inter-personal, analytical, communication and negotiation skills. Role requires seasoned judgement and problem-solving abilities
- Pleasant personality with good work attitude and able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Computer literate
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver outcomes
This group is one of the largest financial services group in Southeast Asia by assets and one of the world's most highly rated banks. This bank and its subsidiaries offer a broad array of commercial banking, specialist financial and wealth management services, ranging from consumer, corporate, investment, private and transaction banking to treasury, insurance, asset management and stockbroking services.
If you are driven and motivated to take the next step in your career, this Secured Financing Product Manager role is right for you.
Please reach out to me via email firstname.lastname@example.org for a chat about this role.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 January 2023A well-established and dynamic foreign bank is looking for a high-calibre candidate for a Enterprise Banking Team Leader job based in Kuala Lumpur to drive the business of the bank.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 January 2023An attractive Operations Engineer job with project management opportunities has become available at a well-known bank based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 10 January 2023A well-known local entity is seeking a highly qualified candidate to fill the position of Credit Risk Manager. This is a role for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 December 2022A challenging yet exciting Transaction Banking Vice President job has just become available at a globally established financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR18,000 - MYR25,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 December 2022A respectable Malaysian financial institution is recruiting for a Head of Operational Risk and Shariah Risk Management job.