FI Credit Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jason Siaw
Job Ref 1880900/001
Date posted 01 December 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2022-12-01 2023-01-30 banking Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting FI Credit Analyst job has just become available in the Kuala Lumpur office of a successful and growing regional banking company.
About the FI Credit Analyst Role:
Reporting to the Head of Financial Institution, you will conduct credit analysis on financial institutions.
- Provide/articulate credit justifications to local senior management when supporting rating review/assignment including working with stakeholders to come up with forward-based monitoring credit triggers to manage credit quality on active-management basis
- Ensure timely conduct of credit review and taking responsibility to ensure credit approvals are filed/recorded according to internal processes and maintaining effective log book in tracking credit turn-around time including credit documents/approvals
- Collating/assist with credit related compliance reports and/or data for internal stakeholders to facilitate the bank's regular regulatory submission to BNM and/or MA
To succeed in this FI Credit Analyst role, you must have at least five years experience within a similar job scope from other financial service provider.
- Good credit analysis and credit writing skill in large corporate/banks/NBFI/sovereign credits
- Industrious and able to demonstrate credit competency in Basle capital and liquidity framework and ensure local regulatory and bank's compliance requirements are met when performing credit review
- Must be meticulous, attentive to details, diligent and self-initiative to learn, and able to work independently
This group is one of the largest financial services group in Southeast Asia by assets and one of the world's most highly rated banks. This bank and its subsidiaries offer a broad array of commercial banking, specialist financial and wealth management services, ranging from consumer, corporate, investment, private and transaction banking to treasury, insurance, asset management and stockbroking services.
If you are driven and motivated to take the next step in your career, then this FI Credit Analyst role is right for you.
Please reach out to me via email email@example.com for a chat about this role.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 January 2023An exciting Senior Manager, Financial Reporting Management job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Deputy Director, this is a role for a Senior Manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 January 2023A new Wealth Advisor job has become available at a local investment bank.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 06 December 2022An exciting Real Estate Relationship Manager job has just become available with one of the successful and growing financial institutions, to be based in their Kuala Lumpur office.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 January 2023A rapidly expanding Martech team at one of the most respected financial services firms in Kuala Lumpur is looking for a talented candidate for a Media Strategist job. In this new role, you will understand numeric values behind media strategies to make the business successful.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 January 2023An attractive Head of Call Centre job has become available at a reliable financial organisation based in Kuala Lumpur.