Head, Retail SME Banking
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Kim-Yie Lee
Job Ref 1876800/001
Date posted 21 November 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2022-11-21 2023-01-20 banking kuala lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Head, Retail SME Banking job has become available at a financial services company searching for an experienced business driver in the area of retail SME segment of customers. Reporting to the Management team of the company, this role is based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Head, Retail SME Banking Role:
This is a critical role in overseeing the overall functions of the business including development and promotion of new products, business partnerships and prospects aimed at assisting the Corporation’s role to meet their financing goal.
- Oversee the development and implementation of effective business and marketing plans and strategies
- Strategise and promote the corporation's product to their SME customers
- Focus on relationship building and networking with perspective clients by understanding their existing and future funding/financial needs and providing innovative solutions and services
- Establish and maintain business rapport with other financial institutions and banks and business contacts to facilitate marketing efforts in search of business opportunities
- Oversee marketing programmes and activities to increase the participation of their customers
- Monitor and partner other departments such as product development and business development
- Contribute and work alongside other departments in preparation of the corporation's annual business plan, with particular focus on business development functions
- Monitor implementation of marketing plans and products and propose amendments to meet changing market conditions and needs of customers and clients
- Achieve given sales target and goals as well as prepare and present reports, proposals, sales forecast and budgets
In order to succeed in this Head, Retail SME Banking role, you must have similar experience in a business-leading function with preference from another financial services provider.
- At least 15 years of work experience in a related field, in particular sales and marketing and product development
- Either a bachelor's degree, postgraduate diploma, professional degree or master's degree in the area of business studies/administration/management, economics, finance/accountancy/banking or equivalent
- Strong sales and marketing skills with a strategic and creative mindset
- A team player and people motivator with strong people skills
- Strong communicator, both verbally and in writing, especially in English
This organisation places importance in diversity and is a firm believer in training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Head, Retail SME Banking role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this role.
For more information please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting Head of Internal Audit job has just become available at a well-known bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an internal auditor who has strong leadership skills.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 November 2022A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified Head of Fraud Risk. This is a job for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 November 2022A well-known bank is seeking a highly qualified candidate for a Head, Asset Rehabilitation and Recovery job. This is a role for a driven professional who is looking to make a lasting impact on the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 November 2022An exciting Regional Head - Credit Audit job has just become available at one of the most respected banks based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Chief Internal Auditor, this is a role for an auditor who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 November 2022An exciting Head, Credit Portfolio Management job has just become available at one of the most respected banks based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a risk professional who is keen to take up a leadership role in a dynamic team.