Product Development & Management, RFID
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aliah Alhabshi
Job Ref 1866640/001
Date posted 10 November 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2022-11-10 2023-01-09 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Product Development & Management, RFID job has become available at an innovative financial services firm in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Product Development & Management, RFID Role:
In this role, you will play a critical role in leading the end-to-end process of both commercial and product development life cycles. In the commercial area, you will drive the journey of business modelling, market mapping, P&L ownership, up to overseeing supply and demand of product in the market, while being assisted by support teams. In product development, you will own the journey of designing, building, and rolling out of new functionality to help users optimise their journey.
- Co-own all aspects of commercial development of the product leveraging support from teams such as business analysts, revenue assurance, sales, client engagement, etc.
- Own all aspects of the product life cycle: requirements gathering, roadmap projections, development tracking, testing, documentation, launch plan
- Evaluate and engage with internal and external stakeholders in implementing product strategies in line with corporate directions and priorities
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth
- Work collaboratively with engineering, marketing, legal, UX, and other teams
- Work on product development projects assigned with clear strategies and targets
- Support various stakeholders in defining product cost and budget
- Ensure all development activities are within the defined and agreed budget
To succeed is this role, you must have a strong personality that demonstrates the ability to comfortably deliver simultaneous products and outstanding product and solutions to the customers.
- Bachelor's degree in commerce, computer science, engineering or other related qualifications
- At least five to seven years of product management experience, including, understanding the customer, requirement analysis, product design and offering development, pricing, competitive analysis, etc.
- Strong interpersonal, organisational, and communication skills
- Ability to effectively priorities and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong command of written and verbal English
- Able to coordinate activities by others and project manage within cross-functional project teams
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively within the team and across the organisation with minimal supervision, working mainly independently to achieve goals agreed with leadership
- Well-developed presentation skills, including the ability to effectively deliver information internally and externally at all levels
- Strong analytical and innovative problem-solving skills
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Passion and persistence for continuous improvement
This financial institution is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise, and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive and innovative individual with a can-do attitude, this Product Development & Management, RFID role is an excellent opportunity to work with the organisation.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
*Local candidates are encouraged to apply.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 November 2022An exciting Manager, Regulatory Compliance Advisory job has just become available at a multinational bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an individual who is looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the financial services industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 November 2022An exciting Mortgage Product Manager job has become available at one of the largest local banks headquartered in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 November 2022A Head of Credit Control job has just become available at an insurance company in Kuala Lumpur. Your main responsibility is to manage credit control which include ad hoc role in supporting business structure/case.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 November 2022A Bancassurance Product Manager job has become available at one of the international banks located in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Head of Banca, this person will be working alongside the Banca product team.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 October 2022An attractive Marcomm, Creative and Content Manager job at one of the most prestigious financial institutions in Kuala Lumpur has just become available.