Business Development Team Lead (Lending)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Patricia Lim
Job Ref 1867040/001
Date posted 25 October 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2022-10-25 2022-12-24 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the leading and reputable conglomerates with diversified business areas and operations is currently recruiting for a Business Development Team Lead job in money lending business based in their Kuala Lumpur HQ.
About the Business Development Team Lead (Lending) Role:
As a team leader, you will be responsible for leading the entire team and to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration. You will also be required to drive new and incremental revenue by prospecting, acquiring and developing new businesses and clients.
- Focus on relationship building and networking with perspective clients by understanding their existing and future funding/financial needs and providing innovative financing solutions and services
- Develop and maintain professional customer relationships with key decision makers (CEO, CFO, etc.), ensuring high quality service and competent financial advice
- Acquire and manage new business relationships by identifying suitable prospects and using various means of communication and visits to seek out suitable business opportunities
- Prepare credit proposals and related analytical support for the submission to the relevant approving authorities and ensure speedy turnaround which includes identifying pertinent credit-related issues and work out viable financing solutions for clients
- Review credit evaluation reports for management approval
- Verified issuance of letter offer, money lending agreement and other documents prior to approval
- Continue to monitor and manage day-to-day activities of the team
- Conducting training of team members to maximise their potential
To succeed in this Business Development Team Lead (Lending) job, you must have minimum of eight years' relevant experience, preferably covering corporate and commercial clients.
- Degree in Banking, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- Strong accounting/financial analytical and credit evaluation skills, financial modelling and business writing /presentation skills
- Driven, results-oriented, resourceful, and strong business connections in identifying and developing business opportunities
This licensed moneylender has an outstanding reputation in its field and offers a great working environment with wide exposure and a variety of work.
If you are a progressive and driven individual with a can-do attitude, this Business Development Team Lead (Lending) role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly innovating and growing its business.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 November 2022An exciting VP, Hire Purchase Product Management job opportunity has opened up at a financial services provider based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 November 2022An attractive Head, Credit Card Acquisition job has become available at a prestigious financial institution in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 November 2022A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified Senior Audit Manager, Consumer, Private and Business Banking. This is a role for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 November 2022An attractive Digital Product Specialist job has become available at a prestigious financial institution in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 November 2022An exciting AML System & Project Lead job has just become available in a renowned bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an individual who is looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the financial services industry.