Corporate Banking RM
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Patricia Lim
Job Ref 1862010/001
Date posted 12 October 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2022-10-12 2022-12-11 banking Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well-established and dynamic foreign bank is seeking a high-calibre Corporate Banking RM to drive the business of the bank. In this job, you must be sales-driven, able to demonstrate a critical sense of business awareness, and able to deliver customer service at the highest level.
About the Corporate Banking Relationship Manager Role:
In this financial services business critical role, you will be focusing on relationship building and networking with existing and prospective clients, marketing of the corporate loans and variety of products and services (including deposits, treasury and cash management related products) to clients and evaluating the credit quality of the bank’s corporate loan portfolio in various industries and client base.
- Understand clients' existing and future funding/financial needs and provide insights of the bank’s products and services
- Provide accurate information of the bank’s products and services to clients and drive the bank’s initiatives
- Consistently improve the level of service to clients
- Prepare credit proposals and related analytical support for submission to the relevant approving authorities and ensure a speedy turnaround
- Ensure that all transactions comply with applicable regulatory framework/guidelines and the group’s policies and procedures
- Work closely with product partners to introduce and proactively cross-selling financial products including FX, derivatives, bonds, cash management and trade finance products
- Monitor loan/income growth and quality of their loans portfolio to meet annual budget targets
- Conduct post-sanction visits to ensure that the loans are properly utilised
- Monitor loan repayment activities and take steps to collect overdue loans
- Monitor and manage loan portfolio to ensure any deterioration in the asset quality is properly escalated to the relevant authorities
To succeed in this Corporate Banking RM job, you must have at least eight years of RM experience, preferably covering financial institutions, local corporate and GLC clients.
- Degree in banking, economics, business administration, accounting/finance or related discipline
- Strong accounting/financial analytical and credit evaluation skills, financial modelling and business writing/presentation skills and good understanding of the corporate banking and CBTM products suite offered
- Results-oriented, resourceful, and strong business connections in identifying and developing business opportunities
This regional bank has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Corporate Banking RM role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 November 2022A Corporate Banking RM job has become available at one of the international banks based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 November 2022A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified Manager, Operational Risk Management. This is a job for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 November 2022An exciting Mortgage Product Manager job has become available at one of the largest local banks headquartered in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 November 2022A Bancassurance Product Manager job has become available at one of the international banks located in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Head of Banca, this person will be working alongside the Banca product team.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 November 2022An attractive Business Development Manager job has become available at a leading global insurance organisation based in Kuala Lumpur.