Senior Creative Designer
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aliah Alhabshi
Job Ref 1838200/001
Date posted 11 August 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2022-08-11 2022-10-10 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the most respected financial services firms based in Kuala Lumpur is seeking a creative, highly skilled candidate to take on a Senior Creative Designer job. Reporting under Team Lead, this is a role for a progressive designer who is keen to take their career to the next step.
About the Senior Creative Designer Role:
In this position, you will act as the subject matter expert in visual, graphic, animation and video production (for digital and traditional platforms). Additional skills with User Interface & User Experience design for digital channels for both web and mobile is a plus.
- Create visually compelling design for website & app, marketing campaigns, videos; as well as analysing customers’ user behaviour, understanding analytics data to identify areas for improvements, to ensure great & consistent user experience across our digital channels.
- Developing an aesthetic branding, to review graphic materials as well maintain graphic consistency across all deliverables
- Staying up to date on industry and user experience trends, best practices and technology and promote them within the team
- Generating original, fresh and innovative ideas with the team
- Competent at working in a fast-paced environment and takes a professional approach when it comes to dealing with challenges in the workplace
To succeed in the Senior Creative Designer job, you must have a solid experience in design software (Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro), experience in video production and animation as well as strong aesthetic skills with ability to harmonise colours, fonts and layouts with relevant target audience.
- Degree or Diploma in Design or related courses. At least fove years of related experience in visual design, animation and video production, UI and UX design (optional), digital transformation
- Must demonstrate initiative and ownership of assigned responsibilities. Must be able to establish strong relationship with the business and project stakeholders (customers) to ensure that business goals are met.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills. Team player, with a very strong work ethic and high energy level.
- Must have outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Analytical – able to understand, interpret and leverage data to optimise campaigns
- Organised – ability to consistently deliver projects on time and budget
- Be an advocate for transformation across the business. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
The financial institution has a very strong work culture that promotes internal mobility. If you are confident and have the can-do attitude without fear of being hands on, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Creative Designer role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Local candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 August 2022One of Asia’s fastest growing fintech firms specialising in private investments and alternative lending is seeking a startup-savvy Digital Marketing Associate/Senior Associate. In this job, you will join their marketing team in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 September 2022An exciting Associate, Financial Control job has just become available at a leading regional financial services institution based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 August 2022An exciting Corporate Finance job is now available with one of Asia’s fastest-growing fintech firms specialising in the private investment and alternative lending space in the Asia Pacific.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 August 2022An attractive New Business & Monetisation job has become available at a prestigious financial institution in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 04 August 2022An attractive New Business & Monetisation job has become available at a prestigious financial institution in Kuala Lumpur.