Digital Product Specialist
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aliah Alhabshi
Job Ref 1823950/001
Date posted 10 August 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2022-08-10 2022-10-09 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Digital Product Specialist job in a prestigious financial institution in Kuala Lumpur has just become available.
About the Digital Product Specialist Role:
This role requires you to establish the product vision, roadmap as well as growth opportunities.
- Providing alignment and direction to the development team and stakeholders throughout the project
- Gathering and defining product functionalities and translate such requirements into the Product Requirement Document
- Assessing value, developing use-cases and prioritising user stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Working closely with Business Development team to create and maintain product offerings according to business value or ROI
- Being involved in the product release plans, backlog management, iteration planning and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Providing an active role during sprint planning and product testing
- Running beta and pilot programmes with early-stage products and samples
- Researching and analysing competitive landscape, the users’ behaviour and the product roadmap
- Recommending product enhancements and updates to identify new business opportunities
- Keeping abreast with the best practices and new trends
To succeed in this Digital Product Specialist role, you must ensure successful product delivery and alignment with overall product strategy by closely engaging with other teams/key stakeholders including, but not limited to management, UI/UX, content and copy, operations and support, technical development, data analytics, business development and marketing, data governance, and risk.
- Creative thinker with a vision and attention to details
- At least five years' working experience as a product owner
- Bachelor’s degree in any field with strong interest in digital products and services, study of anthropology or start-up
- Demonstrated success defining, launching and growing excellent digital offerings
- Analytical and problem-solving capability. Operational experience is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer oriented with a strong understanding of the evolving digital landscape, technologies and paradigms
- Self-starter, fast leaner and highly adaptable to new environment
- Competent with various development process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent organisational and time management capabilities
This financial institution is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise, and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude, this Digital Product Specialist role is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Local candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 September 2022An attractive Digital Product Specialist job has become available at a prestigious financial institution in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 August 2022A well-known asset management company with a very strong presence in Malaysia and significant growth prospects is presenting an opportunity for the position of Deputy Chief Investment Officer to lead the fund management team and provide strategic investment directions.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 September 2022An interesting VP, Finance job has become available at one of the financial institutions based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 September 2022An exciting VP, Strategy job has just become available at one of the global financial shared services centres based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Head of Transformation, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 04 September 2022An Assistant Manager, Workday (two-year contract) job has become available at a leading company with multiples lines of business under their group.